#navbar-iframe { height:0px; visibility:hidden; display:none; } Espresso Passione Espresso Passione: Greed

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Greed

It has been a long time since I last posted. The financial turmoil that I am sure everyone is aware of has kept me busy - more so than I'd like. After all, I do work for a bank in an international capacity. Nevertheless, I am happy to see that my employer is amongst the ones that has emerged on top amongst its peers in the financial sector. Personally, I also think we're now past the worst times and even though next year may still be tough for many, we're getting over it. I am starting to get optimistic. All this is really not coffee related (more on that leater), but I just just wanted to post and show that I'm still alive and kicking :) I hope to start posting again soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.coffeegeek.com